Designed to be easy to use, a TASKalfa 1800 or 2200 MFP will significantly simplify your business workflow. From the durability of its components to the intuitive design of the control panel, every part of the device has been designed to provide exceptional reliability and increase efficiency. This compact device will speedily deliver the professional quality that your business demands, whether you need to print, copy or scan. -
The Copystar CS 180 B&W Copier/Multifunctional System delivers the essential functionality and performance that small businesses and workgroups require.
Dependable and productive, the CS 180 offers standard copy functionality and the option to add a productive GDI Print System for your office printing. For businesses looking for a true value, the CS 180 delivers exceptional results
Designed for any business looking for a productive multifunctional system, the KM-2050 offers standard network print and copy functionality, and the capability to add an optional scan system and fax system to meet any business needs. Highly reliable, with an impressive 150,000 page preventive maintenance schedule and OPC drum, the 20 page per minute KM-2050 can meet the demands of your growing business needs.
- Affordable A3 black-and-white copier withcompetent printing and scanning utilities
- Very compact and robust system with copy/print speed of up to 16 pages per minute
- Impressive print and copy quality thanks to Simitri HD polymerised toner
- Very low energy consumption conserves resources and helps to save costs
Copy / Print Speedbizhub 215
- B/W: 21 pages / minute (A4 Crosswise)
- B/W: 19 pages / minute (A4 Crosswise)
- Single Bit (B/W): 46 ppm / minute (150dpi, 300dpi), 23 opm / minute (600dpi, 600 dpi)
- DF (Colour): 14 ppm / minute (150dpi, 300dpi), 4 opm / minute (300dpi, 300 dpi)
- B/W: 6.5 seconds or less
Your Touch Screen Workstream!
The Lexmark X463de MFP offers duplex printing, copying and scanning, with output speeds up to 40 ppm, plus an intuitive color touch screen for user-friendly operation(.LGL ,COPIER)
<!-- Google Tag Manager -->
height="0" width="0" style="display:none;visibility:hidden"></iframe></noscript>
new Date().getTime(),event:'gtm.js'});var f=d.getElementsByTagName(s),
<!-- End Google Tag Manager -->